If you don’t want your Beauty to be with a Beast, ask your girl to buy you some items on my list. Of course, I am providing a list for your Beauty as well because we girls will appreciate that you bought something for us to look our best rather than another pot or pan!
1. Men’s Electric Back Hair Shaver, Sharper image, $49.99 If you have a hairy back, you may want to put your inner caveman back in the cave with the Man-groomer Electric Back Hair Shaver. I love the long extendable handle that locks into place at any length and creates a 135 degree opening – the ideal angle to make shaving your back easier than ever. I also found one like this at Bed Bath and Beyond called, “Man Groomer” for $39.99.
2. Ahava Men’s Foam-Free Shower Cream, Ahava.com, $22.00
This shower cream will moisturize your skin while you shave! A blend of natural minerals from the Dead Sea and ginger, ginseng, gingko, date extracts and dunaliella algae as well.
3. Cedar Shoe Care Valet with Starter Kit, Nordstrom.com, $69.95
A well-polished shoe is a must to complete your look. Nothing says sloppy like scuffed shoes. A solid cedar valet from Nordstrom (item # 133597) includes a black and neutral shoe crème, two cloth applicators and one small horsehair shine brush.
4. Private Body Shaver, Sharperimage.com, $39.99
If you are hesitant to book your waxing appointment, go from hedgehog to well-groomed with a Private Body Shaver. Use this new tool wet or dry with 5 length setting adjustments for comfort and convenience. A very hairy body and chest hair is so 1980’s. Get well groomed with this handy gift!
5. Boucheron pour Homme Deodorant Stick, Nordstrom.com $30.00
When you receive a gift, it’s always nice to get something that you might not buy for yourself. This deodorant leaves a refined, subtle scent on your skin that is both elegant and masculine. A nice treat to have daily to remind you that you are a well groomed man.
Gifts for the Girls!
1. Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System with Anti-Aging Sea Serum, Clarisonic.com, $185.00
All the celebrities use this handy tool to keep their delicate eye area looking its best. A palm-sized tool that maximizes absorption of your fabulous skin care products. Makes skin appear brighter, younger and minimizes the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.
2. Beauty Gift Certificates, $20.00 – $10,000.00
Gift certificates aren’t just for a spa day or massages. You can get your girl a gift certificate for any beauty treatment: plastic surgery procedures, Botox, fillers, teeth whitening, spray-tans, professional blow-outs, and everything in-between. Almost every office has a gift certificate and she will love it! (I don’t know why people don’t get more creative with beauty gift certificates…they are seriously fab!)
3. Skin care, Jan Marini Skin Care System, Skinstore.com. $295.00
Give the gift of beautiful skin! My mother was never happier than when I sent her an entire Jan Marini Skin Management System. Who knew our mothers were as interested in their skin as we are? No matter what age, girls love skin care products and will appreciate the treat!
4. Hair Removal Laser, Triabeauty.com, $395.00
Not comfortable having a technician give you a Brazilian laser hair removal? You can give yourself one! The Tria Hair Removal Laser is the first and only laser for hair removal available for at-home use. It uses the same laser technology professionals use for permanent results. I want one of these!
5. Dior Travel Makeup Brush Set, Norstrom.com, $62.00
Every girl wants to be ready to go on a moment’s notice and what better way than to always have a makeup bag packed! A deluxe travel-brush set includes convenient mini sizes of Dior’s Backstage Powder, Cheek, Eye shadow and Lip brushes in a foldable, patent brush roll.
And remember, Beauty without virtue…is like a rose without a scent!